Alegre was founded in 1992 by Lilly Fronista Phillips. Alegre began international sourcing and supply in 1995. We specialize in Global Supply Solutions; importing and exporting goods, warehousing, inventory control, and JIT delivery to production lines in North America and Asia. Alegre is ISO/TS16949 and ISO9001 registered. Our company has a world class ERP system, which is web enabled, affording us real-time transactions from remote locations. This is ideal for international and domestic supply and logistics management.
- 1992: Alegre was formed to supply component parts and assemblies to niche markets.
- 1995: Alegre began warehousing and JIT delivery of rubber components from Asia as a tier 2 supplier in the Automotive Market.
- 1997: Alegre adds production control and logistics management for each supply program; rubber, stampings, cold headed commodities.
- 2002: Alegre achieves QS9000 registration.
- 2002: Alegre adds a Supplier Development Engineer to audit and assist with PPAP, APQP, problem solving, and interface with vendor partners on an ongoing basis.
- 2003: Alegre invests in a world class ERP system.
- 2005: ISO/TS16949 registration achieved.